At Conquer Fitness our mission statement is priming performance and forging fortitude through a training experience that is target driven, functional and empowering. This is embodied in the 12 Week Functional Hybrid Program. We are focused on the end goal but what is equally important to us is the person you become in the process.
During the program we intend to:-
Educate. The basics of macronutrients, calorie balance, how to track food efficiently and accurately, principles of athletic performance.
Coach. The aim of the plan isn’t to restrict calories within a time frame but to coach members to adapt a sustainable lifestyle where they can perform, feel and look their best.
Support. Making changes to your life can be daunting and difficult, our goal is to support you through making these changes and holding you accountable on a weekly basis.
- 12 week program focusing Fitness, Aesthetics and Lifestyle
- Fitness testing and programming
- Tailored assistance for any goal including strength, endurance and gymnastics
- Diet plan and nutrition coaching
- Weekly progress check in and weight ins
- Our recipe book made by MasterChef contestant Louise Craig
- Access to our Private YouTube Channel with 25+ follow along workout Videos
- Access to our E-books including “Erg Engine” and “Minimal Functional bodybuilding”
- Be a part of the Facebook Community page with like minded others
If you are interested in Enrolling on the next intake, please get in touch via the CONTACT US page.
Use the subject line “Functional Hybrid” and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
In the Meantime Download our Free Trial Package
FREE SAMPLE PACKAGE DOWNLOAD
- Downloadable “Zero to Hero” E-book. A 30 day equipment free workout challenge for all fitness abilities to get you from doing Zero activity to completing one of Crossfit’s toughest hero workouts!
- 3 Minimal equipment training videos from our private Youtube channel
- 3 Free Recipes
- 2 sample sessions from the new “FUNCTIONAL HYBRID” 12 week Program
tap the link below to download. to access the videos and ebook simple click or tap on the images. Enjoy!